Friday, February 25, 2011

Pasta #2 & #3

Lots and lots of projects and gigs in the last few weeks.  Of note, is a project I will be blogging about very soon! (note: Can't post just yet... waiting on legal to approve...yes, legal.)

BUT, in the mean time, the pasta roller was in full effect last week.  With lots and lots of cooking going on, fresh pasta was a necessary side dish.  My lovely sous & baker Amanda accompanied me on the latest pasta adventure. I found the perfect dough recipe, but it took me 2 trys to get the dough together... 8 eggs, and 8 cups of flour later, I had my good lookin dough! 


After letting the dough hangout for a few hours, it was time to roll out some pasta! Amanda was over, and the fun began. Fettuccine was the cut, a tomato alfredo was the sauce. And a roast chicken the meat!  Thanks for hanging out, pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment