Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mission Statement

Hi, for those who may actually read this thing, this is going to be my sort of online recipe book. I have failed at keeping recipes from capricious meals scraped together from left overs in the fridge that turned into outstanding meals. This blog will hopefully reconcile that.

I love food. I love to eat. I love to cook. I love a great meal that brings friends, family, laughter and memories all to one table. At my current residence in SF, we have had a small tradition of Thursday night dinners. These meals have yielded outstanding cuisine by my self and also my roommmate. They have produced a fierce Iron Chef rivalry between us, and also produced some of the best nights of the year.

So, although this is mainly going to house recipes, I encourage any of the followers to take, steal, manipulate and comment on the food published here.

Happy cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment